All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Without that bonnet and spoiler I'd really like it, still looks well never the less.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Put this way the only time I would laugh more is if I saw a 17 year old driving a Yugo 45. I just don't get it.

Sure it is a good car though :).

·
Registered
603 Posts
you lot really suck at making some people feel welcome :thumbs_up: dabz we can all see its a car that a lot of effort and money has gone into and everyone here appreciates that, they are just far from being fans of the whole fiberglass bumpers and wings :shocked:

how much have you spent on getting it to how it was? did you buy it completely standard?

get a project thread going, i wanna see some before during and afters :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much have you spent on getting it to how it was? did you buy it completely standard?
:p
We bought it slightly done, but it was in bad condition so we basically started again. i'm not too sure about the price though, its been quite a bit though :laugh:

i should have some pics somewere of it before and during, ill have a look for them :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Its only a 1.2 :laugh:
the insurance is about 2.5 grand i beleive. considering i'm only 17 aswell.
holy **** lol, its a gorgeous car but for 2.5k grand insurance :eek:
spoiler is a bit big for my liking, but as said, get a progress thread going, i'd love to see everything :p you done much to the interior mate?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
lots of time,effort and money been splashed out on this but to me it just looks like another chav mobile. But thumbs up for your work

1 - 20 of 56 Posts