Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Wonder if any of you Corsa C owners have ever had this:

Driving down the road, Corsa B approaches and goes to overtake, of course your not gong to have it are you? So you put your foot down and off you go. Poor Corsa B doesn't stand a chance!

Why don't Corsa B owners realise no matter how nice the car looks and whatever mods you've had done, unless you pay a fortune, your not going to catch (or overtake) a 1.2 16V Corsa C EVER!

I had one try it today it was blue, appart from the driver who was well red! LOL!

:laugh:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
what a strange topic... a 1.2 16v C could easily be beaten by a larger engined B ....

·
Registered
180 Posts
wtf when i had my 1.2 16v corsa it was basically the same as me mates c

what was the point in posting a topic titled "This might Just Split AllCorsa - Sorry" seems as though you really like the site :thumbs_up:

wat a mong

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
TBF mate I had a 1.4 sport before my SRi and being honest I think the sport was quicker, is just a bit lighter I think.
Anyway post obviously trying to find an argument, you didnt find one so...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
498 Posts
also, wouldnt it have somthing to do with kaning your gears? surly if your against a granny in a corsa c, you could win in a corsa b 1.2 8v?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
venney said:
also, wouldnt it have somthing to do with kaning your gears? surly if your against a granny in a corsa c, you could win in a corsa b 1.2 8v?
Why don't Corsa B owners realise no matter how nice the car looks and whatever mods you've had done, unless you pay a fortune, your not going to catch (or overtake) a 1.2 16V Corsa C EVER!
Nar mate, because its a C it just wont stand a chance..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
this has tho be the most stupid thread after "gain more bhp by folding the seats down".

i think the person should be banned. for being a numbnuts.

im actually speechless how stupid this thread is

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Dearing - that comment you have quoted made by lodgey was him mocking the original poster.

Pointless thread in my opinion just going to cause arguments and if I could lock it I would

i can :) cj

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.