All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I've decided just to tiger-seal my spoiler on as I can’t be bothered to wait for my dad to help be drill the boot lid but I have 2 questions for those that have done it.

1) Do I need to remove the rubber seal that goes around the outside of the spoiler before putting the tiger-seal on?

2) There are 2 screws at the top of the actual spoiler, not on the mounting bracket, is it good to just cut those off or do those two need to be drilled in?

Also, any other advice you have on the subject, would be great if you could share that too. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Dan :)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
i cut the screws off mine and tigersealed it on, make sure you give it the full curring time, spoiler falling off on a busy motoway at 70 is going have some pretty bad consequences for those behind you

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cut the screws off mine and tigersealed it on, make sure you give it the full curring time, spoiler falling off on a busy motoway at 70 is going have some pretty bad consequences for those behind you
Did you remove the rubber seals around the edge first? Anyone else?

Dan :)

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
What I did, took all the bolts off, fitted the mounting plate with self tapping screws, then left the rubber seal on and put one he'll of slot of tigerseal on, then put some leather over the spoiler and held on with some g-clamps :), left overnight and vwala :)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
What I did, took all the bolts off, fitted the mounting plate with self tapping screws, then left the rubber seal on and put one he'll of slot of tigerseal on, then put some leather over the spoiler and held on with some g-clamps :), left overnight and vwala :)
reet for future reference martin... it's Voila lol

and I stuck mine on with tigerseal and it's rock solid, no need for screws or anything lol

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reet for future reference martin... it's Voila lol

and I stuck mine on with tigerseal and it's rock solid, no need for screws or anything lol
Did you leave the seal on?

Dan :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts