All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Maybe able to lay my hands on a set of 4 tigra wheels with tyres for £70. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of their cars with these wheels on? They're the 5 spoke ones off of the 1.6's i think.

Cheers

·
Registered
950 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
You lucky *******! I'd love a set of these!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Yeah I know :D

Really happy with them! Getting a bit worried though as I can't get hold of the guy to arrange a meet. Hopefully he's just at work or something, but I was meant to go and get them today.

·
Registered
102 Posts
nibnob21- was your car lowered at all in those pics, when it had the Tigra 5 spokes on?

I'm considering getting a set but I really don't get/want to do the lowering thing (guess I must like monster trucks, I know, I know :p)- but the tigra wheels are really nice I think. :)

Also, what did you guys do about insurance? I wouldn't know how to declare these (which I would, cause my insurance costs too much to be invalid!)- would they be classed as an 'optional extra' cause they're Vauxhall kit?

PK

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
nibnob21- was your car lowered at all in those pics, when it had the Tigra 5 spokes on?

I'm considering getting a set but I really don't get/want to do the lowering thing (guess I must like monster trucks, I know, I know :p)- but the tigra wheels are really nice I think. :)

Also, what did you guys do about insurance? I wouldn't know how to declare these (which I would, cause my insurance costs too much to be invalid!)- would they be classed as an 'optional extra' cause they're Vauxhall kit?

PK
No my car wasn't lowered then. To declare a modification you just call up your insurer and tell them you want to put some vauxhall alloys onto your car and they will tell you how much it will increase your insurance premium. You will more than likely have to pay an administrative charge as well for the change to your policy.

6months old..
The age of the thread Kay :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just got some Tigra wheels off ebay myself with tyres for 80 quid. After the refurb ill get some pics up for you :). Although I still dont know whether to do them, silver, white or black. I'd say definately get some though, they should have come as standard imo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.