All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know i got my new car now it's time for some alloys...was thinking of getting some white ones? not sure at the moment anyone know a good place on the net to get cheap wheels with tyres or anywhere arround birmingham.

heres the car if no one has seen it

thanks in advance

tez

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
White speedlines or compomotive mo's :thumbs_up:.
Mines that same colour and they're the wheels I'm after.

Check on ebay for wheels.
You need them to be offset et45-49 and pcd 100.

·
Registered
901 Posts
White speedlines or compomotive mo's :thumbs_up:.
Mines that same colour and they're the wheels I'm after.

Check on ebay for wheels.
You need them to be offset et45-49 and pcd 100.
speedlines .... wow lee splashing out the cash ? 17'' speedlines will set you back 1,500 , for a good set of 15'' speedlines you looking about 1,000 inless .... you look for a good set of 2nd hand speedlines, a lad i know has just got a pair of white speedlines 15'' 2nd hand but you cant tell at all they are 2nd hand the typres of near enough brand new no marks on the wheels what so ever he got them for 400 quid :eek: !!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
speedlines .... wow lee splashing out the cash ? 17'' speedlines will set you back 1,500 , for a good set of 15'' speedlines you looking about 1,000 inless .... you look for a good set of 2nd hand speedlines, a lad i know has just got a pair of white speedlines 15'' 2nd hand but you cant tell at all they are 2nd hand the typres of near enough brand new no marks on the wheels what so ever he got them for 400 quid :eek: !!!
Speedline allesios or whatever they're called can be bought from £600 new or 300 secondhand. Speedline corse (similar to comp mo's) can be bought for around £600-700.
The one's you mean will be the motorsport spec. They're made of different material.

All 3 are a serious consideration for me when I can afford it but the main criteria is they need to be white.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Speedline allesios or whatever they're called can be bought from £600 new or 300 secondhand. Speedline corse (similar to comp mo's) can be bought for around £600-700.
The one's you mean will be the motorsport spec. They're made of different material.

All 3 are a serious consideration for me when I can afford it but the main criteria is they need to be white.
hmmm maybe they are something else then i know they are like 1000 quid they are alot of money they are very very very light wheels .

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i aint got that much, i've only got about 400 lol so white alloys are out the windows lol, just want some nice cheap ones first cuz i want to start modding other things ill think about alloys when everything else is done just want a decent set at the moment to keep me going and looking nice :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Go for the speedline allesio's then. You can easy get a 2nd hand set for less than £400 and they are probably one of the best looking and suited wheels for the corsa in my opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts