All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the tokyo drift on sky the other night! i was quite impressed with it so i was wondering can any of you drift? i dont plan on trying it beacuse i have no idea how to do it! and presume you need a Rw-d car to do it? and for the obvious fact im not an idiot who wants th write his corsa off! :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
It was truly dire. The lead part can't act at all. Potentially the worst film ever.

Driving was good though, although teaching him to drift in an evo is stupid.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
lol i thought that.

i liked the end bit after the guy died, then they were drifting through the city etc. also thought it was brilliant how they flimed the last section on the hills.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah I seen it. Wasn't impressed with it the first one IMO is still superior. Yeah I can drift as well. Much better drifting right than left. Love big roundabouts. Hehe!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
yes i was giving the bennifit of the doubt that they use other than fwd cars with a handbrake or maybe mc donalds trays to "drift"

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Tokyo Drift is a really bad film (storyline and acting wise) thats what makes it such a funny and classic film. Ive got all the fast and furious movies on DVD and probably watched the first two way too many time.

In relation to drifting, my car doesn't drift it just slides well on nice wet roads :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts