As if the series is ending already.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I know its a bit soon really, must have ran out of cars to slate LOL

·
Registered
708 Posts
After resolving a few minor handling issues - and shooting James in the testicles - the boys head to the Brit Awards to hold up traffic and irritate celebrities.
Right, that's the TV booked then!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
6/6

This has surely been the series that's finally put paid to the preposterous notion that Top Gear is purely for petrolheads. Watching Motormouth Clarkson, Captain Slow and the Hamster being hotly pursued by ******** as they drove through Alabama in beat-up heaps daubed with provocative slogans was terrific TV, but unlikely to persuade you to hire a Camaro rather than a Cadillac. Seeing them launch a Reliant Robin "into space" was hysterical, but patently won't boost sales of the three-wheeler. As for the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, the only thing you learn there is who swears the most. But so what? It's been one of the most ludicrously entertaining (and occasionally controversial) shows on TV for months. Tonight, sadly, Top Gear pulls into the lay-by, parks neatly and turns off the ignition. But not before the hosts each attempt to build a stretched limo and Billie Piper takes a turn on the track.
end of series confirmed by radio times online :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Can't wait, keep checking the clock.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
that was brilliant, i love top gear, thought lemar was gonna smack may lol!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I was laughing my head of all the way through. There is nothing even close to being as entertaining as that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts