All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...

who watched it? thought it was great, glad to have it back :D

any one else see it? what you think about showing "the crash"?

Martin

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Think it was good that they showed crash just to let us see the extent of the injurys richard hammond must of faced and how serious it was. Fully understand why he dosen't want the crash mentioned for the rest of the series though - He definately has my full respect anyway!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i cant believe it after seeing it. what a mess!

he looks very skinny now though

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah and his hair was loads longer too, which make him look "smaller" if that makes any sense...

glad to see his back to his normal self though. really is an al round nice guy imo :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You could tell it felt a bit awkward for everyone showing that crash, although clarkson tried to crack some jokes to lightenin it up a bit. Its good though, i missed top gear lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it had to be covered though i guess. I liek the fact they said they're neveer ever going to mention it again.

I hope that was them being genuine, and not the usualy Top Gear sarcastic style answer. Everyone knows about it now, it doesnt need to keep being brought up.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah i agree it doesnt need bringing up again as he was very close to deaths door!:( Soooo glad its back!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yer agreed. Missed top gear loads. Sundays are rubbish - weekend over, work next day etc. but top gear makes it seem not so bad any more lol

·
Registered
670 Posts
yeah i thought it was good to see the show/Hammond back,:)

Looks like Hammond had lost abit of weight in the face though to me, which doesn't surprise.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
He's a bit more grey haired aswell.
Was a cracker of a show for the first of the series though.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yep, thoroughly missed Top Gear over the winter, I just find it ironic how hamster made all those comments beforehand.. "I'm so alive" etc then that happened. Sods law I guess.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer cant remember the exact words but he said something about crashing just before he set off, nice to see him laughing about it now though and made a full recovery

·
Registered
585 Posts
Very funny start to the new series. Hamster was class fair play to him, not many would take it on the chin the way he has with regards to the mickey taking etc. That said, Clarkson was at his bedside so they must be good buddies anyway.

"Cod and chips x 75 please!"....:laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
"Cod and chips x 75 please!"....:laugh:
The look of disgust he was getting of the waiting customers was priceless. And he forgot his can of coke as he was walking out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts