All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
corsa c Torx sizes ?

Can anybody tell me the torx sizes please. as i need to buy one that fits it. :palm:

2005 1.2 TWINPORT VAUXHALL CORSA C ALTERNATOR BELT TENSIONER bolts.

Thank you in anticipation

Slim.

Ps Is it poss to affect a temporary fix to the bearing (squeaky bit) :driver:

·
Banned
885 Posts
Get that tensioner changed ASAP, if it IS the tensioner that is squeaking, the bearing is about to give up - there is no way of lubricating it.

I never take much notice of the size marked on Torx bits, they are mounted on a rack, and I just select the one that looks right.

Regards

·
Banned
90 Posts
Torx Size

Your in luck cause, after i replace my n/s driveshaft today, i'm doing a colleagues water pump and alternator belt...my car is a 55 plate corsa c and the other car is an 05 plate..both have 1368mm stamped on the drive belt...Eurocarparts and others are selling the wrong size so i went to vauxhall and got 10% off so the belt was £16..this is for cars with air conditioning.

The torz size on my car was 14mm for the tensioner. also you need to put a drill bit or something similar into the tensioner hole to keep it in place.the engine mounts bolts are 11
m top x 2 and 11mm bottom x3..u need to lower and raise the engine to get the mounts off and back on using your jack..
.here are 1links showing you how..and here is a picture of the engine on ebay showing how the drive belt goes on, just scroll down on each link once opened to see correct picture.best of luck, let me know how you get on..cheers

http://www.kelsey-forums.co.uk/cgi-bin/cmm/YaBB.pl?num=1266091380

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ada2737a5

·
Banned
147 Posts
Some of us try,but soon give up because our posts are not seen by anyone except ourselves and moderators/administrators. These all appear to have loyalties elsewhere and do nothing to fix the issue.:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.