All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is to gauge who is actually going to come to Trax show at Silverstone. Essentially I dont want to spend time, taking money and organising to find when we get to the deadline we dont have enough people to have a stand.

The show is on Sunday 8th September.

more details found here ... http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

1. Samo

Thanks

Samo

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Share with corsasport IMO.

Ill be there providing car is running

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
I should be coming, I'll be with a friend though so there will be 2 of us. Would that mean 2 tickets? or is it per car?
the maths checks out

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Trax is far better than PVS in my opinion. Well worth going to if you can.

I for one start my new job the very next day so unfortunately I don't think I'll be making it. Quite gutted actually as I really enjoyed it last year. Thought it was going to be the weekend before :(

Oh and Craig, PVS with CS was actually very good. I think AC should be open to the idea...other than the fact it'll be Weekend Racer, not CS.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
As nib *** said would do it with Cs Ian wanted was asking for ac flags at PVS would mean definite concrete position aswell going to try and make trax but need to check dates first
Yeah I forgot about that. Ian was wanting us to get our flags up at PVS to show it was a joint stand but whoever has them (I think Sam?) didn't make it.

IF the situation arises that we don't have enough interest for our own stand, I don't think it should be ruled out of joining forces again as it would get AC member's cars more exposure again.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.