All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last fish in the tank has died, is it better to remove do a half water change or do a full change and clean before putting more fish in?

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
get gold fish its easier.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
I'm with Brad on this. Change water once a fortnight and feed two times a day, sorted.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But boring and they look ugly. This tank as going well until my last fish decided to eat the rest

·
Registered
651 Posts
But boring and they look ugly. This tank as going well until my last fish decided to eat the rest
Same happened to us, had a tropical tank about 5 years ago, had it for a year no problems, bought a Japanese Fighter Fish and they all started to vanish. Beautiful though.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
not the black ones with eyes like popping out there head, there funny to look at no?

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
or this, you cant say this wouldnt be funny to watch!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
The last fish in the tank has died, is it better to remove do a half water change or do a full change and clean before putting more fish in?
Had this many years back when I used to have 40 ish tropical fish, one by one they snuffed it.(Age)

Would drain tank clean everything start again and add water conditioner in leave a good few weeks (3-4).

Then restart with fish and remember float the buggers for more than 20 minutes and thermostat at one end on 27C pump at other end pumping the heated thermostat water around from the back to the front of tank.

Up the temperature to a little over 30C normally gets them randy and more fish appear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts