All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK basicly myself, DanDrury and Krazeedude meet on a Tuesday night in Stevenage and/or Hatfield. It's a meet setup by Unlucky Racing a local car club in the Herts area.

Dan wanted me to bring my camera and these are the photo's we got last Tuesday.

And afterwards went to Stevenage Leisure Park to meet Dan's friend who owns this slammed C.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Who does that C belong to?
I did an IT course in Stevo with him, he did have a KA. But destroyed that :)

He has had lowering springs cut, and re pig tailed, on a set of borbets :)

I really really like it =D

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ill try aint seen him ina while. Will do when i see him next though :)

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Once again where was my fooking invite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? i'm sure krazee posted on here quite a while ago asking if people would like to come to the unlucky racing meets. I believe he was politely told to piss off. :mad:

It's nothing we organise, simply we go and meet on a Tuesday night at either Stevenage or Hatfield.
The meets have kinda stopped since the weather has gotten pretty nasty, so you are more than welcome to come along when it starts back up again.
Hatfield Tesco at 7-8pm onwards. :thumbs_up:

Theres the website.
http://www.unlucky-racing.com - sign up and keep on the look out for when people say they are meeting at Hatfield.

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol was taking to piss mate. I'm pretty broke atm hopefully we can get another meet around march. After the bowling meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh alright, sorry was kinda hard to tell.

I just wanted to make it clear, I didn't mean to offend in my post either. Just waned to inform. :thumbs_up:

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i might go to the next one, why i signed up on there but found no threads on the meet lol
Well it's kinda hit and miss if someone posts about a Tuesday meet. Only if it's raining. But to be fair hardly anyone goes this time of year.
But if me DanDrury and Krazee are meeting tomorrow it will be Stevenage leisure park.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Come down tonight :D Probs meeting at Halfords in Stevo for 8pm if Kraze is working :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sorted, might pop back to mine, show you my lastest and greatest :)

Danny, you fancy coming down?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts