All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i though it'd be a good idea to post a thread where people can leave requests on tutorials, as i have been wanting to know how to do a few things lately and im sure a lot of other people will want to know aswell.

i think it would be wrong to expect someone to jump on request to create a tutorial, but if members want too than they would be a big help to a lot of people on AllCorsa!!

hope this is a good idea, if not feel free to delete it!

1) how to take the speedo clocks out to replace them

cheers all !!

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
search it mate theres already a tutorial on it.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
oh **** sorry james i will do it tonight lol, i got to put mine in so will get some pics and all that... should be up before it gets dark tonight then... hmm not long .. lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
A tutorial on how to upgrade manual to electric windows, with pics, would be an excellent tutorial, as i'm wanting to do this upgrade and give my arm a rest lol, have got most of the kit needed, but my car doesnt have the internal loom to support electric windows so they would need to be hard wired in, this is the part which is the most complicated, so if any1 has done this upgrade and would'nt mind giving me some pointers ad be very very gratefull

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
i would like to see this done aswel! i got forearms like a russian shot putter !! keep winding it up and down plus its annoying to do if your driving and want passenger side open aswel!

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
can someone do a standard interior to calibra leathers tutorial as i would like to see this as im having a pop at it this week!.

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
can i have the link ? im not a meber and wouldnt know were to find it lol...

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
can i request a tutorial on how to service your own corsa ?

pleaseee.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Was wondering if someone could possibly do a tutorial on how to change front lights and tail lights. and possibly how to put on a sports backbox?.

cheers.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts