·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep few young lads out at 4am on a saturday night on a bit of road which has had a good few similer crashes.sorry for there families but yeah right traveling at 40mph would cause most cars to slide and flip on there roof instantly killing 2 people wouldnt it...yeah oil,mud etc,etc could have been a factor but so was the fact they were prob doing about 60mph

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'm 19 I would agree they most likely pushing the car to much, definitly showing off for there mates.

Before anyone says anythink about me saying the above. I have learnt my leason by the amount of cars I've been through :( and close calls.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
yep few young lads out at 4am on a saturday night on a bit of road which has had a good few similer crashes.sorry for there families but yeah right traveling at 40mph would cause most cars to slide and flip on there roof instantly killing 2 people wouldnt it...yeah oil,mud etc,etc could have been a factor but so was the fact they were prob doing about 60mph
you don't have to be speeding to be killed instantly, my friends sister died in a car crash because she lost control of the wheel, she wasn't speeding.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
so when i drive to work at 1am, if i crash and die it instantly means i was pushing the car too much, just because im im 20 driving at 1am

stereotypical

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
so when i drive to work at 1am, if i crash and die it instantly means i was pushing the car too much, just because im im 20 driving at 1am

stereotypical
yeah your all blown this a bit out of proportion dont you think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.