All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right so basically I've managed to pick up a pair of brand new irmscher gamma 14" alloys brand new in boxes for £100!:thumbs_up: I currently have 13" steels on the car with tyres 165/70/R13 what width and profile do I need to upgrade to without changing the speedo accuracy and having the correct width for my new alloys?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about 185/55/R14 these fit 5J to 6.5J and only give a 0.4% difference in speed as opposed to the 1.6% difference than the 165/65/R14? I have no idea what difference the width makes to the handling/steering off the car and I don't particularly want to destroy the tyre:laugh:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
What about 185/55/R14 these fit 5J to 6.5J and only give a 0.4% difference in speed as opposed to the 1.6% difference than the 165/65/R14? I have no idea what difference the width makes to the handling/steering off the car and I don't particularly want to destroy the tyre:laugh:
I'm not sure mate. I just based that on the alloys/tyres my car came on as standard.
No mater what tyre size you decide to go for there will be very little difference, almost impossible to notice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts