All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a favour please if someone wouldnt mind.

could someone have a go at photoshopping these rear lights onto my clio please???

would be really grateful and appreciative to whoever has a go.

and also if you wouldnt mind doing the same to the front with these please?

many thanks in advance if anyone does them for me :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i take it no ones willing to either try it or even comment on it then simply as its not a corsa.

24 views and not a single reply. great.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey cheers guys, sorry about the lil moan i had, thanx for the work :thumbs_up:

wow :eek: really do think im gonna get me a set of angel eye projectors after seeing that one thanks podge!!!

still dunno which tail lights i prefer though :shocked: or whether to leave them standard or tint them??:confused:

·
Registered
88 Posts
out of the two rear lights i prefer the black ones as they look nicer with the blue of the car. tinting the rears would also look good aswell and plus it will be cheaper!

personally i'd just get the front ones first and then see what you want to do about the rears.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im more thinking along the lines of the black ones now that ive seen them both on the car, was curious about the chrome ones cos ive got silver stripes down the side of the car and also silver flaming renault logo stickers along the bottom of the doors as well, but nah they dont quite look right the chrome ones.

yeah tints would be cheaper, arrghhh choices lol

but im deffo gonna get me a set of angel eyes. cheers again :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I had done the photoshops for you too, had to go out so wasn't able to upload them lol

I would go with the chrome lexus lights if you are having the chrome projectors as i would of thought it would just look a bit odd otherwise, but up to you :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had done the photoshops for you too, had to go out so wasn't able to upload them lol

I would go with the chrome lexus lights if you are having the chrome projectors as i would of thought it would just look a bit odd otherwise, but up to you :)
ah cheers vonsteve, feel bad for my previous moan now :( sorry guys.
makes sense about the chrome ones to match the projectors, good point.

*cough black rears cough* because if you had the lexus lgiths jsut be too mcuh with teh front projecters :thumbs_up:
then nath says the black ones lol, which do tend to match the car better, as its a dark(ish) colour car....

I would leave the rear standard over them to sets of lights, both look horrible.
and then lodgey says this which i also think as well, cos i do quite like the rear standards

arrrrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!! choices choices lol:laugh:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers corsa_power, i just want to do something to the rear lights or the rear end of it to make it look a little less "stock" if you get me? boot lid spoiler is in the pipeline, as well as an exhaust system.

next question, anyone fancy having a go at possibly giving the front of the car a "badboy" style look? with projectors in and without as well if they dont mind?? as im interested in what it would look like but unsure as whether it would cover up too much of the headlights????

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
im **** at photshopping so i wont try... but my mate had a 1.4 clio and it was really fast for what it was. he also had standard fronts with a serious badboy bonnet (cutting about half the light off). looked the nuts but couldnt see in the dark... lol

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im **** at photshopping so i wont try... but my mate had a 1.4 clio and it was really fast for what it was. he also had standard fronts with a serious badboy bonnet (cutting about half the light off). looked the nuts but couldnt see in the dark... lol
cheers again, it is quite nippy for its engine size, nice sounding growl to it when i put my foot down, of course will sound better once i get round to getting an exhaust system haha. yeah thats what i keep thinking when i try and imagine it being badboy'd, gonna cover up half the lights 'cos of the way the bonnet's shaped, and i do a hell of a lot of night time driving for work,:shocked: if i did keep it standard headlights i'd possibly then look into xenon (is that what theyre called?) bulbs to make them a bit brighter.

ok then corsa_hobby what about giving it a badboy boot and keep standards?? something different ;)
boot? do you mean bonnet? lol

anyone fancy having a go at photoshopping those ideas for me please?

and ideas etc are welcome

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bad boy boot???? never heard of that before...dont know whether it would work with the clio???? as its already shaped like that on the rear inside quarter?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts