All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who read my hello thread, you will know i had a crash recently.
my mother knows someone who works for vauxhall, so we asked him to come and take a look
turns out that :
Lower Arm & Ball Joint need replacing, and needs new bumper / arch on passenger side
needs a bolt on the driver side headlight as we found out tonight it had been in a crash before, so my crash may have finished some of the damaged parts off
but good news - should be back in action soon :)

when i am you can help me mod my car to look nice and less girlish ;) :p

anyway so there is my good news!
getting £379 deposit back from insurance company due to me crashing in my 14 day cooling off period i cancelled my insurance so will be using that to buy my parts and possibly some alloys for my car.
also asked about the possibility of getting power steering in, will cost quite alot as one part costs £150 but its still a possibility

:)

cya

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Power steering is for girls LOL only messing, good news then really!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
To be fair when I didnt have power steering never missed it, now I have gone back to a car with power steering it is so much easier to park. However you never feel the road as well with power steering. You might as well just stick with out it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Glad there's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel for you Josh.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
so do i lol,
my mother is ringing up directline tonightto find out why i have not yet been refunded..
(as i dislike telephones)
hopefully then they'll sort it and give me my money back!
Insurance companies are quick to take your money, but so slow to pay you back. They might send a cheque to you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts