All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this morning off so thought we would get some tyres for my rims.. Ended up putting them on and de-badging it.

Think the rims look lush on it but now it needs lowering.. badly!

Heres how he looks now:

What u guys think?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Looks nice, love it when you plan to do one thing then end up doing loads. You gonna take the bump strips off as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they 17's? get it lowered 40mm and some simple back to black on the bumpers and arches :) sorted
Yep their 17s.. 40mm is what I was thinking. Just need to get it done now! Wheels have been sat here since xmas so taken a while to get them on!
Does need back 2 black to.. also needs a clean!

I'm hoping to get a spoiler like that for hers - how much did it cost you to get sprayed?
I bought it with the spoiler on it :p

You gonna take the bump strips off as well.
Yep.. when i get round to it. I got annoyed de-badging it so will talk nicely to my bloke to get him to take the bump strips off :laugh:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I bought it with the spoiler on it :p
Ah I see :)

Yea the glue/tape stuff left on car from bump strips took me a while to get off but looks really good once its done

·
Registered
696 Posts
TIP: try heating the strips up slightly before pulling them off, one of mine came off in one piece with no residue

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ooh thats tempting! looks loads better!

when my bloke first got his polo i was the one moaning on at him to get rid of the bump strips. i started and got bored half way through and ended up leaving him to do it lol.
used a hair dryer to heat it and that seemed to work so might give it a go!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah its a free nice little mod! Very nice keep it all up, drop it 35-40mm and it will look sweet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts