All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At the oment i have a bog standard 1.2 8v corsa and im just starting a project to turn it into a show car. At the moment it has all the basic stuff like manual windows, no power steering and manual locking. I was looking to upgrade all these things, so my car would have power steering, central locking and electric windows. i was just wondering if it was possible to do these things on my car or would the car not be able to have these?
Thanks
Mike

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
why add weight (central locking, electric windows...) to a track day car?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes you can.

Central locking and electric window kits are available on eBay.

Not too sure about the power steering, I'm sure I read somewhere someone put a Saxo power steering kit into a Corsa for some strange reason.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
lol leave him alone think about it *SHOW CAR* and this site is for everyone
good luck with it mate

if i were you and i was going to change it to a show car semi smooth the boot get a boot popper a proper, cliford alarm with a fancy noise on the alarm and a buttom to open the doors, smooth door handles, wouldnt bother with power steering it sucks sometimes like cruising i prefer non and when im parking o god how i love power steering
lol
hope it goes well

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Whats wrong with the word body kit
nothing as long as you get the right one. eg) reiger OR gsi. They are the only two legal bodykits

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol leave him alone think about it *SHOW CAR* and this site is for everyone
good luck with it mate

if i were you and i was going to change it to a show car semi smooth the boot get a boot popper a proper, cliford alarm with a fancy noise on the alarm and a buttom to open the doors, smooth door handles, wouldnt bother with power steering it sucks sometimes like cruising i prefer non and when im parking o god how i love power steering
lol
hope it goes well
Thanks
i got a lot planned for it. ive got a flush boot just need to get a boot popper
also i was looking at shaving the handles off the doors, and installing lamborghini hinges.
ive already got a bad boy bonnet, i just need to get rims and im spraying the car black and having black tints. and possible an exhaust. so fingers crossed it all goes rite.
ill upload pictures when i startthe project.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts