All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my Cavalier 2.0L Brake calipers this morning from novarob (who has said he will be popping by these parts in the near future on recommendation of around 30 people). Getting the front brakes uprated before the MOT hits me in April.

I really don't know what colour to paint them though :confused: Red is way too common and I want to do the rear drums in the same colour, the rear will look WAY too tacky in red. I thought of black too which is my current favourite along with silver although I have seen a flip paint (green/gold) on Ebay that might look nice. I'm open to any suggestions :laugh: I've already got some lovely braided brake hoses :thumbs_up:

EDIT: Been looking at a lovely blue on Ebay (along with Vauxhall Brake Decals) but again, not sure what it'd look like on the drums and CBA with a rear disc conversion....

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'd say black personally.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah black is looking odds on atm, easier to keep clean for starters :laugh:

·
Registered
390 Posts
paint the ream drums black regardless lol you dont want to be showing them off to anyone!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paint the ream drums black regardless lol you dont want to be showing them off to anyone!!
That's why black is hot fave :laugh:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black it is then, but I'll get some Vauxhall Brake Caliper Decals in white for it too...should look smart :thumbs_up:

I've been giving the idea of the rear disc conversion a lot of thought too.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
wouldnt bother with the rear conversion its over rated but looks nice, 2.0 brakes are great but if you want a better responce from them get braided flexis to.

d

1 - 12 of 12 Posts