All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been to look at a corsa red top, which was a 1.6gsi but no cavy 2.0
all is fine except the abs light is on. he used cavy drive shafts with the relucter rings but the gsi sensors, is that the wrong way as the air gap could be wrong? i think its got V6 hubs too as it 5 stud

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I have deleted your other thread in Car Chat.

Please don't repeat the same thread in different areas of the forum. Post it once and be patient in waiting for a reply.

·
Registered
39 Posts
sorry, does any one know? have done this conversion on a corsa with abs?
hi i have the same car and have the same problem, all is ok, its because the disks which have been put in the car have not got the abs sensors in them, my car is fine without, just means if you slam the breaks on you will skid lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Try to be a bit more descriptive with your thread titles aswell, it helps you get more advice, and members find advice.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
shot in the dark but are you trying to run abs on a xe conversion? abs is crap on corsa's with xe conversions but if you do want to do it your better using standard corsa gsi shafts with cavy inners and standard corsa gsi outers with abs rings so the pickups know exactly what there reading, if your not using corsa shafts just change the outer cv joints to a version of the car that came equipped with abs

davie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts