All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aswell as a West Mids meet im organising another meet in Uttoxeter for people whos interested, i have already got some people from T2C. if interested this is the postcode is at the bottom if you have a sat-nav, if not try find your way and if you get lost i will come and pick you up!!!

ST14 7LN
or
http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp

Awaitng on Dates Etc

·
Registered
713 Posts
It be easier coming by yourself corsa_hobby, as Uttoxeter is on its way to Burton :thumbs_up:
ah.....didnt know that! :laugh: lol

Chris, you can always meet me at my house & then follow me over. Entirely up to you.
if i can make it, i'll defo do that, can go together, can discuss who follows who when i get to urs tho :thumbs_up: lol.

·
Registered
713 Posts
there we go then, lets get a meet after this one set up in advance and try to keep up with meets etc get this thread more lively perhaps.

try and find somewhere as a "halfwaypoint" betwen oxford and brum so its not too far for all of us, m sure some of the other members wouldnt mind travelling, i know i sure as hell dont :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Right this will now be going ahead i will make it for Wednesday 10th October hope all that have replied can attend. 7pm so whenever everybody else can get up here!

Lyds-i could meet you and chris at rugely resvior if you like?

Pm'd all that replied :thumbs_up:

thank you

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I can come definitely. Meet you at the Reservoir about 6.30? Chris can't make it, he's sitting next to me so I've contacted him lol :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
due to the amended date i can now make it, will be arriving with Lyd, dont know as yet who will be infront of who, she suggested we race but after having driven the clio yesterday for herself, she thinks she wouldnt stand much of a chance :laugh: due to the 1.4 compared to the 1.2 and also me having an extra gear that hers doenst have :laugh:

no offence Lyd you know i love the "BAPmobile" really, as i said puts my old corsa to shame :laugh:

and as for this....

Ye Chris, Lyds loves it when your behind her....:thumbs_up:
....i dont think were ever gonna hear the last of it :laugh: lol

1 - 20 of 170 Posts