All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I'll take the 2 Speedo and 3 heater dial ones. Gotta go now, so I'll sort out payment and that later.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Oh do I need 3?
Fair enough.
I need enough for the MFD Speedo, heater and *** lighter.
I have 2 twist ones from my old car though.

So 3 of each I need?

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh do I need 3?
Fair enough.
I need enough for the MFD Speedo, heater and *** lighter.
I have 2 twist ones from my old car though.

So 3 of each I need?
If you already have 2 twist ones then they'll cover the MFD. You'll need 3 more twist ones for the rev counter dials. You need 3 of the butterfly ones for the heater dials and a further 1 for the cigarette lighter.

So 3x twist LEDs + 4x butterfly LEDs + postage = £6.50

How does that sound to you?

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
If you already have 2 twist ones then they'll cover the MFD. You'll need 3 more twist ones for the rev counter dials. You need 3 of the butterfly ones for the heater dials and a further 1 for the cigarette lighter.

So 3x twist LEDs + 4x butterfly LEDs + postage = £6.50

How does that sound to you?
Im sure theres only 2 in the heaters?
:-S

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sure theres only 2 in the heaters?
:-S
Well both Corsas I've had have 3. I know this for sure as I removed them from the car just a few hours ago lol. Unless the Pre 97 Corsas are slightly different?

This picture shows there are two but then there is another one that lights up the rear screen heater n ob.

Up to you if want 2 or 3 for the heaters though mate :thumbs_up:

Oh also I won't be able to post them until the end of the week as I still need to remove the twist ones from behind my Dials. I'm planning on getting that done either tomorrow or Thursday so I'll hopefully be able to post them all out on Friday for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey mate really happy with the blue sidelights but obviously their not road legal. so il keep them for meets and shows. but could i have 2X the led sidelights if you have any left. pm me if you do and il go straight onto paypal cheers mate
Yeah no problem, call it £2 delivered mate. And don't forget to leave me feedback for the last two :thumbs_up:

Your center console.. did the front just come off without having to pull it out and unclipping the heater cables behind it?
That's not my centre console, just an image I stole from somewhere else lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts