All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I am selling my Corsa as I don't use it as much as I catch the train regularly due to living by a station. I'll be sad to see it go.

The car is in good condition & has been looked after with no expense spared. There are some added extras. There are some age related marks which is to be expected for a car of 10 years old.

Next MOT due 12/09/2014
Tax Due - March 2014
I have lots of receipts and all MOTs. The car has a part service history. It has been regularly serviced by myself at least one a year since I've owned it from 2009 onwards.

Features: very good condition, low mileage, Black, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Height adjustable driver's seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Alloy wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Cruise control, Climate control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags, Irmscher Grill (fitted by Vauxhall - receipt to prove), Irmscher Pedals, Flat Blade wiper blades, SRi mirrors, locking wheel nuts

It has recently had a new air conditioning compressor fitted.

The price of the car includes a professionally fitted stereo system (receipts to prove the fitting). I will upload a photo of the boot shortly.

- Alpine IDA-X100 Headunit
- JL Audio 6x9s fitted into a black stealth Shelf.
- JL Audio Sub & Amp combo
- Pioneer Amp controlling the speakers
- Nakamichi coaxial speakers in the doors

No timewasters. First to see will buy.

Any questions? Please ask.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.