All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After buying a Mk2 Golf my Stepson Rob is selling his first car (that he has never driven!)

1.2 8v Vauxhall Corsa 'B'

It is with regret that i have to sell my Corsa
I got this for my 17th birthday and had every intention of actually using it, but due to college commitments and not being able to get a part time job i can't afford to
This car would be perfect for a first time driver as it is a 1.2
The car is basically standard, with standard engine and interior, when the car was resprayed i added some Refurbished TSW wheels and a cherry bomb rear exhaust box and colour coded boot grip
Right, a bit more about why it's in such great condition
The car has had a full respray and any imperfections in the panels were seen to by professional panel beaters, it was then painted with high quality paint so it would not go horrid and flat like most red Corsa's of this age, all the trim was repainted, or re textured
The engine was also rebuilt at the same time with a full top to bottom service including strip down of the head and cleaning of the valves, all new gaskets fitted and new cam belt too
The whole car has covered just over 20 miles since all this work was completed
I have run the engine often whilst it has been parked on the drive.
The Interior is standard, ok its not the best trim level with its keep fit windows, but it does have a sunroof !!
The underside of the car is fine with no rust
CD Radio fitted
No holes in the parcel shelf.
New wing mirrors fitted in January.
New windscreen fitted March 2013 for the MOT
MOT until March 2014

Speedo Reads 34,000 but i have no idea if this is the real mileage

I have a project thread of what was done to the car whilst it was in the body shop http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19077

This car is ready to drive, it just needs some TAX and insurance
Now the bad bits .... Hmmmm
One piece of plastic trim next to the drivers seat is busted
Both outer door handles have some paint flaking off
I will probably fix this before it goes as i hate this small blemish on an otherwise MINT car

£850 ONO

I would recommend coming to see the car contact me and we can arrange this
Car is near Sutton, Surrey SM6 postcode

·
Registered
9,910 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
If I had £850 spare I'd take it off your hands. Would you part ex a 1.2 16V + £400?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts