All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I have a Vauxhall Corsa C (54 Plate).

Have a few questions for you guys well two in this case.

Question One - Steering Wheel Controls

I have Kenwood Radio installed with all the steering wheel adapter attached and eveything.I used terminal blocks to join the wires (ignition red wire - red wire radio power) and (blue wire from harness - to adapter on kenwood). Radio works and everything and steering wheel controls light up (yellow) but I cant use the buttons. Any idea whats wrong or how to configure them?

Question Two - Central Locking (On The Remote)

The central locking via the remote only works when you lock the car. It stopped opening the car via the remote and also when I pull the lock on the driver side whilst in the car it doesn't open all the other doors.

Any idea whats wrong?

All suggestions and advice welcome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I Ma have already replied to this not sure, but i would try the central locking with the key and make sure it works with that, the central locking on the key works via the multi timer, could be a faulty key from Fred in Essex,

Hello.

I have a Vauxhall Corsa C (54 Plate).

Have a few questions for you guys well two in this case.

Question One - Steering Wheel Controls

I have Kenwood Radio installed with all the steering wheel adapter attached and eveything.I used terminal blocks to join the wires (ignition red wire - red wire radio power) and (blue wire from harness - to adapter on kenwood). Radio works and everything and steering wheel controls light up (yellow) but I cant use the buttons. Any idea whats wrong or how to configure them?

Question Two - Central Locking (On The Remote)

The central locking via the remote only works when you lock the car. It stopped opening the car via the remote and also when I pull the lock on the driver side whilst in the car it doesn't open all the other doors.

Any idea whats wrong?

All suggestions and advice welcome.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.