All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vauxhall Corsa SRI 1400 16v /12mts MOT 6mts TAX

Vauxhall Corsa SRI 1400 16v version in Black. 1994 (M).

12 months MOT, 6 months TAX.

104k miles, cambelt changed @ 90k.

Just had a full service.

Power assisted steering.

Alarm immobiliser with remote central locking.

Standard coded DELCO CD player & wiring for external amp.

15" Astra alloys with all good tyres & good spare in the boot.

Stainless twin backbox, induction kit.

Black rear lights & side repeaters.

Very clean interior, drivers side bolster just started to go.

Overall a very clean cherished car. Drives really smooth with no rattles or knocks.

Im asking for £900. Offers are very welcome.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oo is that a max power air filter?
Probably? It was on the car when i bought it.

I only bought this car for a run around while i was waiting for my ek9 to be shipped over from Japan. Now i have the ek9 i have put a full mot & tax on the car so it will be a good cheap car for someone.

Im am personally a pureist & dont like induction kits what so ever, i havent advertised the filter as a BRILLIANT modification just letting people no how it comes.

If your not interested why post pointless comments?

·
Registered
261 Posts
mate, it was a question. i dint say it was brilliant i just asked if it was a max power airfilter?! its not pointess because u never know i may of been interested in your car and was wondering what it was?. god some people on here..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So a "max power" airfilter is what would swing it for you if you was buying a car? I think not! I know what you meant.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
offers welcome.....700

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
well i am serious about wanting it lol. moneys a problem at the min and wasnt expecting you to accept that lol. anyway i shuuld have that money by the start of novemver so if you still have it you have a garunteed sale mate

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
ok mate will do:D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
did you have any problems with the airlow meter from having the filter on it mate?
i want to put one mine but i had one on my 1.0 corsa and ****ed the airflow meter and i dont wana dothe same to the tigra :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts