All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just managed to salvage these speakers from a write off at work are they worth whackin in my car?They are vibe se k series 525 w peak and 175w rms

all advice greatly apprieciated

·
Registered
611 Posts
wire them up and see. would only take a few minutes to wire them up, dont need to fit them to test them out. but being Vibe's and 175w rms, i would have thought they'd be pretty decent :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried them and didnt sound much different to the stanard ones maybe need a better head unit to power them?
might just sell them on

·
Registered
611 Posts
most headunits will only put out 4x45W or 4x50W so you will need an amp to see the potential of those 6x9s

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Whack them in matey. Ive only got a standard headunit at the minute and I've got sony xplod 6x9s and xplod door components. Sounds wicked aswel mate. Vibe are a good brand and they will definately be better than standard.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes but is worth the hassel of fitting them will they sound that much better didnt seem to sound much different to the standards

·
Registered
611 Posts
all depends on the headunit. at higher volumes those speakers wont distort as much unless the headunit is giving some distortion. wont be much difference at low volumes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts