All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a vibe cbr 10 sub and need help setting it up for some big bass.from my head unit 2 rca leads run into an amp with powers my 6 x 9s then out into my sub amp(built in) is this the way to do it?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Do you have 2 sets of RCA leads are you saying?

Here is a pic for sum guidance

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i have one set that comes out of the head unit that goes into the 6x9's amp.i have an rca out on the amp where one set comes out and then goes into the vibe active sub.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
take the ones that come out of the amp to the sub and put them into the back of the head unit so that it looks like the diagram. does that help?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I see what he's trying to say. I think he means he's got 1 set of RCA's going into his amp which runs his 6X9's, on that amp there is another set of RCA outputs so you can "daisychain" another amp to it. It should work with no problems, only thing is you might lose the subwoofer control on the head unit if it's got one. In my car I have 2 sets of RCA's going into 1 amp (so I can still fade from front to rear) and on that amp is another RCA output which is connected to my sub amp. Works fine! If your sub is producing sound, then it works. ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
thats just personel preference really you can turn them up or down as much as you want really but the higher you have them the less life span your sub an amp will have because it will be working harder

1 - 10 of 10 Posts