All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
do you no what sort of power it was putting out in the other corsa?
have you looked at insurance yet?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you no what sort of power it was putting out in the other corsa?
have you looked at insurance yet?
circa 140ish, it has kent fast road cams, a 4-2-1 manifold and it had a full stainless zost with a decat an nah, i aint driving it. And my brother will have no probs insuring it.

an dearing it was the red one mark was advertising bits off in the for sale section

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Just a tad quick ay.....

·
Registered
390 Posts
ahh y old corsa, theres a much better vid on my mates phone of me flying past him in daylight at about 130 :laugh: (on a private road)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i think we should have a allcorsa bets

1. how many companies will think about quoting you
2. how many thousand will it cost to insure

if it cost me 1400 for my 1st year on a standard corsa c 1.0 imagine how fooked u r lol

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
will be going on my dads trade policy if it will be possible. If i cant insure it ill keep it as a track toy or a weekend car an buy a run around.

Parents will be paying the insurance for the first 2 years anyway.

·
Registered
390 Posts
this is the engine that was in my car, and it was my first car.

expensive to insure but not impossible. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
390 Posts
it wasn't THAT much mony to be honest, it wasn't cheap, but it was well worth it

i've always paid over the odds for insurance tho and it oesnt bother me at all, im 19 and so far i've insured a 2.0 corsa, pug 306 gti-6, and now my 205 1.9 gti .well worth it imo

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
It is worth it, just if I could afford it lol. When I start working properly after college though.

·
Registered
585 Posts
If I was to convert my SRi to a 2litre it'd have to be 8v too.....bulletproof. My brother got rid of the one that I thought about transplanting before I stuck the C16SE into her so doubt I ever will now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts