All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my dads motor the other week, used power washer, dried with chamois, glass cleaned with Autoglym glass cleaner than polished with Auto Glym Glass Polish. Tyres done with Meguiars Tyre Gel, it needs clay barred an polished badly.

Here's the pics, fairly crap pics as i wasnt using a tripod or anything

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And mums one series, spent fecking hours on this. Will be for sale in June;)
Washed with Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo, Wheels cleaned with Auto Glym Alloy wheel cleaner,
Dried with Meguiars drying towel, Used Meguiars detailing clay and quick detail on the paintwork, then put on a coat of Auto Glym Super Resin Polish, Left it to sit with the polish on for a bit longer than i usually do as aparantly it gives a better finish and it does.
I was intending to use Meguiars Next Generation Tech Wax aswell but i felt it didnt need it.
Glass was done with auto glym glass cleaner and then polish with auto glym glass polish
Tyres were done with Meguiars Tyre Gel
Exhaust was cleaned with Autosol
Exterior Plastics were treated with Baby Oil
Interior was just hoovered and cleaned with a damp cloth then all the wee plastic bits were also treated with baby oil

I was tired by the end so couldnt be bothered polishing and cleaning under the bonnet.
Anyway enough rabbling, heres the pics:

Shiny:

Sorry the pics arent the greatest on the bmw either, didnt have a good location and i am ill as feck so i was half dead.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Love a nice clean car, spent 3 hours cleaning my car, two coats of polish, 3 coats of back to black, then it rained:(

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love a nice clean car, spent 3 hours cleaning my car, two coats of polish, 3 coats of back to black, then it rained:(
happened to me before when i was doing my mates corsa, Had to drive quickly with half the car covered in polish to the nearest bridge.

And lodgey bird crap is no nother, wee spray of quick detailer an a wipe an its as good as new;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Hope your getting a bit of extra pocket money for all that work. Looks good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts