All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll personally post you 2 packs of cookies / cash for two bags of cookies if you can do this: (I've already tried and nearly died after 10 seconds).

Take a bottle of Listerine (the lethal toxic blue one not the wimpy new edible one), fill up your mouth to the brim and swill. If you can do this for 2 minutes without spitting it out / dying I'll send you cookies.

Video evidence required :p . Post any attempts aswell.

I'll post my attempt when I find teh camera.

EDIT: only the first victor will receive the prize.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Honestly that stuff doesnt bother me i use it every day and ive left it in my mouth for a long time before, dunno how long but i just get used to it lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll personally post you 2 packs of cookies / cash for two bags of cookies if you can do this: (I've already tried and nearly died after 10 seconds).

Take a bottle of Listerine (the lethal toxic blue one not the wimpy new edible one), fill up your mouth to the brim and swill. If you can do this for 2 minutes without spitting it out / dying I'll send you cookies.

Video evidence required :p . Post any attempts aswell.

I'll post my attempt when I find teh camera.

EDIT: only the first victor will receive the prize.
i do that everyday lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK. You can't enter if it's your daily mouthwash. This is cheating as it has already dissolved your tastebuds away.

And cookies because they seem like an apt reward.

·
Registered
224 Posts
yea right so you want us to burn our tastebuds off so we cant tell you how bad your cooking is after tasting your cookies:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Nar its so that we use mouth wash; to help get rid of all this bacteria build up in our mouths, to then have cookies to help it build up again.

·
Registered
224 Posts
it burns :laugh: nah just kidding stings a bit though will dig out a camcorder if i dare do it again. anyone else gonna do it then.:laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts