All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm after a full Flame Red GSi kit. Can't be bothered with getting them resprayed so I'm only after flame red kits so I can just get them straight on.

After the full kit so arches, both bumpers, skirts, L-pieces etc. Don't really want to faff about painting stuff myself.

As close to Basingstoke is prefered but willing to travel a fair distance. Let me know what you got :thumbs_up:

Dan :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Hi guys, I'm after a full Flame Red GSi kit. Can't be bothered with getting them resprayed so I'm only after flame red kits so I can just get them straight on.

After the full kit so arches, both bumpers, skirts, L-pieces etc. Don't really want to faff about painting stuff myself.

As close to Basingstoke is prefered but willing to travel a fair distance. Let me know what you got :thumbs_up:

good luck, i been looking for ages!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck, i been looking for ages!
Found about 5 over the past few months, but all been Newcastle/Scotland way so no good for me

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan, if it helps I know a good courier who will send front and rear bumpers together for £20. Im sure the seller could be crafty and stick the sideskirts to the side of the package.

Dave
Cheers Dave, the one i found were a while ago, when i come across some more, if they are too far away to drive, i'll give you a bell. Cheers bud.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.