All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Theres always someone thats sold the thing you want just before you start asking people so i'm posting here so i dont miss out :thumbs_up:

So if your mum. dad, auntie or friend of your neighbours dog walker happens to have one let me know pleeeeeease! :D

I'm after a MK4 3door Astra in black or silver with a 1.6 engine or 1.4 maybe if its lovely.

Loving the SXi and GSi styling but dont mind really as making it your own is half the fun

Thanks

laura :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Any on ebay yet?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's a waiting game isn't it. That's what I was like when I got mine. Luckily I managed to find exactly what I wanted, and a year on I'm still well chuffed with my car.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah thats it. I know exactly what i want so its gonna take ages or i'll be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time :rolleyes:

I'd rather wait for thr perfect car though than spend a couple of grand on one thats no right...

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Thats sensible waiting for the perfect car, any chance of a pic of the mk4s then I will keep an eye open for you.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
R-reg is a bit early isn't it?
Aren't you after something a tad newer?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not nececarily Lee. And remember mines only a P reg so its newer than mine

Anyway its soooo difficult to find a 3 door i cant beleave it!

We know are looking at a couple though.....so fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I was actually looking for a 3-door 1.6 astra of that model and it was so hard to find any at all. The only 3-doors I could find were 2l.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You can get 3-door 1.6 sxi's.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts