All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im really interested in some new speakers its for my R-reg corsa 2door.
If any1 has got some for sale pleas could u take a pic of them so i can have a look at them and leave some details to them like wat watts, brand and wat price£££ ect.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
im really interested in some new speakers its for my R-reg corsa 2door.
If any1 has got some for sale pleas could u take a pic of them so i can have a look at them and leave some details to them like wat watts, brand and wat price£££ ect.
:rolleyes:
Hi this is automarket we are traders on allcorsa we have a wide range of spaekers we have a special combo pack deal for £169.99

Included with the price you get 12 inch sub, 6 x 9s, door speakers, 1000 watt amp, wiring kit and a 12 inch box to put the sub in.

not bad

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i would rather alpine stuff and i dont really want to drill and holes in the doors. the 1s u showed looked really good thogh.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Looks like a bairgain... Kind of wish I went with door speakers now rather than 6x9s. But Vibe's are good none the less so im still happy :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Looks like a bairgain... Kind of wish I went with door speakers now rather than 6x9s. But Vibe's are good none the less so im still happy :)
you still can get door speakers even if you have 6x9's - thats what i'm doing. Just fitted my door speakers last week

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
you still can get door speakers even if you have 6x9's - thats what i'm doing. Just fitted my door speakers last week
I've thought about it, rather than having a sub..... Cos vibes QB69s are thumpy, you need to hear them fitted to a good amp to appreciate them properly. Unlike halfords running them from a headunit lol, does not sell them

But yeah... Id go for a full vibe system anyday if i could justify the price n all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts