All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
dont know if it will fit, but ive got a ripspeed cherry popper liein around somewhere at my ex's place you can have if you want it, supposed to be quite loud, never heard it and never fitted it. got no pics atm and doubt i'll be able to get any with it being at my ex's place but i suppose i can try if needs be...

not a big bore, twin pipe tip in chrome.

·
Registered
713 Posts
not a clue mate. got given it by a mate of mine who said "here have this, its a cherry popper" gave it me and just left in his car. i was like...."yeah ok............like i got a choice about havin it or not"

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
peco bb2

hi i have a peco big bore 2 3"round, its stainless steel and sounds great not too loud but a nice tone although is loud and deep when you floor it. I had it on mine for 5 months and have since put a full s.s. kit on my car which is a one piece affair so i have no need for it. it was £160 brand new so make me an offer if your interested.

Matt.

·
Registered
713 Posts
too much hassle? maybe so but in the long run its much better, can actually increase performance whereas a backbox just increases noise, loses backpressure and can even lose performance.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
i also have...

i also have a sports cat somwhere in my garage if any one is interested. i dont need it any more because of my one piece system which has no cat.
make me an offer, it was about £200 new i have the recipt somwhere and will keep you all posted if it was less.

matt

p.s i have lots of things that have been made redundant by other mods
cam x2 from a x16ex
strut braces front + rear
rear disc conversion kit
and a cylinder head (bit rusty)
+ more

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Bhpmad is the exhaust designed for a 1.6? does it fit any other models? Also how much would you want for a front strut brace? you got any pics?

Cheers
Matt

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
The back box should bolt on to any English corsa i think but im sure it will be on the peco site.
as for the front strut brace i think £40 i think i paid £59.99 i may have a reciept

1 - 20 of 22 Posts