All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a car for the missus, as im going to get her to learn to drive, she has had drive in mine and decided she wants a corsa (good girl) so im trying to get her one as a suprise. Any help mch appreciated.

Spec on Whats Needed/Wanted

• Vauxhall Corsa
  • 3dr
  • Any Colour
  • Good/Working Condition
  • Cheap as Possible
  • 1.0-1.2i

If you have anything at all let me know please.

·
Registered
713 Posts
hahah corsahobby im already having your alloys off ya dont push it mate :laugh: she prefers 3drs to be honest, why
*damn, u got me there* lmao hahaha

nah i werent gonna suggest mine lol cos its already got a new owner, (altho he might be gettin rid of it but hey different story)

was just curious why specifically the 3dr version thts all, after all, us 5dr's gotta stick together....altho the clio is a 3dr...lol

btw, anyone else heard the rumour tht 5dr versions are slightly cheaper on insurance quotes compared to the 3dr variant????

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
btw, anyone else heard the rumour tht 5dr versions are slightly cheaper on insurance quotes compared to the 3dr variant????
Thats probably true. Its a known fact that if a 17 year old had a golf then their insurance would be higher than a 17 year old with say a Proton lol. Same with the saxo and i'm guessing the 3dr corsa then. Basically the insurance companies have caught on to which cars young drivers go for and have now labelled these cars as "boy racer" vehicles.

·
Registered
75 Posts
corsa

After a car for the missus, as im going to get her to learn to drive, she has had drive in mine and decided she wants a corsa (good girl) so im trying to get her one as a suprise. Any help mch appreciated.

Spec on Whats Needed/Wanted

• Vauxhall Corsa
  • 3dr
  • Any Colour
  • Good/Working Condition
  • Cheap as Possible
  • 1.0-1.2i

If you have anything at all let me know please.
whats your budget, ive got my car up i may sell for a higher litre if i get the right price.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/215791.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts