All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
its what you wanted so yeah, you could easily have spent a load of money to get the same thing, it aint as high quality a stereo as the pioneer but you wanted a screen! So if it suits what you want better, its a good deal

if you ever think of selling the ps2, il be interested! i also forgot to ask you, does the disk pop in or just sit on the spinner?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its what you wanted so yeah, you could easily have spent a load of money to get the same thing, it aint as high quality a stereo as the pioneer but you wanted a screen! So if it suits what you want better, its a good deal

if you ever think of selling the ps2, il be interested! i also forgot to ask you, does the disk pop in or just sit on the spinner?
it sits in the spinner-carn't wait to play need 4 speed or a racing car game

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
so the disk can fall out when you go over a bump? or like a laptop drive where its held it? lol ripspeed screens are actually good quality, just dont be an idiot and have screen out when driving,i did it and got distracted...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so the disk can fall out when you go over a bump? or like a laptop drive where its held it? lol ripspeed screens are actually good quality, just dont be an idiot and have screen out when driving,i did it and got distracted...
it sits tightley on the spindel it aint gunner come off.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back to subject was this a good deal then i paid £170 for the head unit, £50 for pioneer ipod connector and £169 for ipod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts