All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent a few hours cleaning the car yesterday. Pics aren't great as my camera is piss poor.

Still looks high as the eibachs are off whilst they fix the road at my work. Looks much better when lower.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's gleaming. I wish I had the patience to do mine.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll do yours for a small fee lol. TBH I really enjoy doing it, in the last fortnight I've spent about 25 hours cleaning mine, the wifes and my brother in laws cars.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
How do you manage to get right into the alloys to clean them? When I had multispoke 17's it was a right nightmare.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Will bear that in mind for future reference.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I cleaned my car today, took me 3 hours and its spotless, dont want to drive it now lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
meguiars is TOP cleaning stuff mate some moneys worth in your kit :) and the car is looking very clean as you would expect from meguiars
Thats only part of my Kit lol, I do use a lot of Megs stuff but there is better. I use a Glaze/Polish called Clearkote Vanilla Moose Glaze which is awesome and also Chemical Guys shampoo. I find its all about getting the actual cleaning stage right that makes a finished car look nice. I always use good Wash Mitts(deffo not sponges) and Poorboys or Sonus Drying towells(not Chamois). Once the car is properley cleaned the job of polishing, sealing and waxing is much easier.

For all those who are interested check out this site, some great info and very helpful members. www.detailingworld.co.uk :thumbs_up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts