All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i have been reading so many topics about this problem but none of them would describe the problem i have.
I have some leak and footwell wet on driver side, but the problem is that there is only Carpet wet under my foot, there is definitely No leak from pedals or Brake service becouse carpet there is completly dry, wet carpet starts where the rubber start.
Fuse box been checked and its sealed properly, where i could get leak from if this 2 places are sealed ok. I send some pictures to show where floor is wet and where its dry. Hope for some help

Attachments

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Well its usually the servo bracket leaking, but i suppose there could be some corroded joints under the carpet..its not anti freeze from heater matrix i suppose or heater vent drain tubes blocked, its normally one of those 3 things...from Fred.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for you reply
I forgot to add that windscreen has been changed 6 years ago, and wet floor always appears after rain. I own the car 1 month and just realised problem few days back:/

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
It could be windscreen leaking, you can in theory get inside the car with your head up under the dash and get someone to spray the windscreen etc with a hose...Fred

Cheers for you reply
I forgot to add that windscreen has been changed 6 years ago, and wet floor always appears after rain. I own the car 1 month and just realised problem few days back:/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.