All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had water leaks inside, I have a 2001 Corsa and found small pockets of water on the floor mat. Feeling under the console it feels wet, went to the dealer today regarding another problem he reckons it might be comming in from around the window screen.:confused:

Only had the car just over a month.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It may also be coming from your heater matrix.
Did you buy it privately or did you buy it from a dealership?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I came from a Vauxhall dealer with a Masterplan warranty which is not worth the paper it printed on. The car went in to day for a engine warning light, had to pay for the test but the fault sender is covered.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Take it back and ask them to find and fix the leak.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have had the car 7 weeks and they have not said they would not fix it, but I have been asked to take it to their body dept which is at a different location and not so easy for me to get to it. They tell me they think its comming through the window seal.
I think they are just being awkward.
If the leak was comming from the heater I would assume that there would be anti freeze in the water.

·
Registered
521 Posts
i have recently started to find water in the rear footwell and cannot find where its coming from let me know when ya find out what it is that causes it

·
Registered
708 Posts
I had random bouts of the rear footwell mat becoming soaked in my old car, haven't found that in this car. My old car was a 5dr and this is a 3 though.

·
Registered
521 Posts
mine is a 3dr it started happening after i had my rear end shunt soi think it may be to do with that but my boot is never wet so im puzzled

·
Registered
12 Posts
my c is a 56 and has been back at vauxhall 3 times with water leaking, seems to be the seals around the drivers and passenger door that always seem to come away, take it right back to them make them replace the seals.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I have a 2001 Corsa and found small pockets of water on the floor mat. Feeling under the console it feels wet,
Yeah its the heater matrix, definitely send it back and demand it to be repaired god dammit! lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
i knew water could get inside the doors but never the car unless it was delibrate , go and pester them or take it down and throw the keys at them with some papers and say fix it !!! from a dealer ship they should of done it by know thats not on :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
water leaks

hello there im hoping someone might be able to help me my wife has a 3 door 54 plate corsa everytime it rains the drivers side front and back foot wells fill with water and for the life of me i cant find out where its coming from we have pulled the inside of the car apart to dry it out and can not find any water marks ive recenty been told by a friend that her corsa is doing the same any ideas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Water Leak

I am trying to sell 2003 Corsa 1.2 SXI with water leaking into drivers footwell. Despite the windscreen having been changed it has made no difference. Has anyone any other suggestions?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.