All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Guys,

Basically, my Water pump connector into the engine has snapped...and I think it's just a case of getting the snipped bit of the screw out the hole and replacing the part...Does anybody know what that 'part' is that connects the tube into the engine?

Would be really appreciated if anyone knew the name and roughly how much it'd cost?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.