All Corsa Forum banner

Water Pump Clip/Seal/Connector? HELP!

586 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  taurus 
#1 ·
Alright Guys,

Basically, my Water pump connector into the engine has snapped...and I think it's just a case of getting the snipped bit of the screw out the hole and replacing the part...Does anybody know what that 'part' is that connects the tube into the engine?

Would be really appreciated if anyone knew the name and roughly how much it'd cost?

#2 ·
It would help to know what engine it is - year & model - the more information the better.

At a guess I'll take a punt on it being the smaller pipe on the top rear of one of the chain driven engines, they made a whole series with a silly plastic connector into the water pump and it has caused endless problems. If it is that one you can remove the broken bit and fit a replacement metal insert - but I can't remember where I last saw the details and I don't think it was a Vauxhall part anyway.

If it is one of those you might be better off fitting a replacement water pump as it's got to come off to fit the replacement pipe anyway.

It will now turn out to be something entirely different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.