All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wednesday 8th August 2007 - West Mids Meet

Wednesday 8th August 2007

A few of us are getting together in Burton-on-Trent, Coopers Square Shopping Centre there is a massive Car Park which we call BHS Car Park, meeting around 7:30pm please ad your name to the list any problems or questions PM me x

Thanks
Sam

1) XxSamxX - Sam

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
3)flamered_5dr - Nathy (Lyds will be driving to Uttoxetr then me & lyds will be coming up to Burton straight away)
I've found Uttoxeter Tescos :laugh: Will be a laugh. You'll have to give me your mobile number on MSN just in case I get lost or something :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
713 Posts
id have loved to have come, (altho my corsa wud be put to shame next to urs lol) but i cant make the time, due to work commitments :( otherwise i wud have deffo come along

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I told him lyds that im down brum every other w.end so i/we could pop over, you ready for your journey to the amazing town Uttoxeter :shocked: with so much to do:

1. Brand New Frankie & Bennys
2. CineBowl
3. AND even a lesuire Centre

:laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I told him lyds that im down brum every other w.end so i/we could pop over, you ready for your journey to the amazing town Uttoxeter :shocked: with so much to do:

1. Brand New Frankie & Bennys
2. CineBowl
3. AND even a lesuire Centre

:laugh:
Haha! :D I'm skint, so I won't be doing a lot up there :(

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
i wanna at least meet up sometime soon before i get rid of my corsa, especially seein as u got me into this site lol

summat needs to be arranged lol, ive told flamered tht im free this weekend, if thts of any use lol
As you live locally to me, we could arrange a meet near us if anyone is interested. Even when you get rid of the Corsa, you can still meet with your Clio :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
i wanna at least meet up sometime soon before i get rid of my corsa, especially seein as u got me into this site lol

summat needs to be arranged lol, ive told flamered tht im free this weekend, if thts of any use lol
I'm off to Majorca this Fri, so i couldn't come.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This Meet Is Now In Uttoxeter At Tesco's Car Park 7:30pm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts