All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right its Friday afternoon suppose everyone is winding down and looking forward tot he weeknd, whats everyone up to?

Tonight; Chilling with the misss after picking her up from Stafford Station.

Saturday; Going to Derby's new shopping centre, (even though i work in Derby i haven't been to it yet)

Sunday; Probs going out for Sunday Lunch and chilling!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Tonight: Going down my mate's for a few drinks - I've got to walk down there :(
Tomorrow: Working...
Sunday: Working yet again...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Tonight: working

Tomorrow night: possibly working, if not going on chesterfield cruise

Sunday night: working

daytimes probably be sleeping lol :laugh:

fancy a lift Lydia? lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Tonight: working

Tomorrow night: possibly working, if not going on chesterfield cruise

Sunday night: working

daytimes probably be sleeping lol :laugh:

fancy a lift Lydia? lol
:laugh: I'm on buses at the moment - it's very depressing. I feel like I've lost a limb without my car

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
thought you were borrowing your mates *cough fiesta cough* car:)
I wanted to but my insurance won't let me change my policy. I need to be a named driver on his policy. Because it's a 1.8 they quoted £400 for me! I'm not paying that just to use the car for a few months max. I've tried getting temporary car insurance, but all the companies only accept drivers over 21. I'm 21 in 2 months too. :mad:

The fiesta isn't too bad, it's quite nippy :)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Going down the Weymouth to see the girlfriend :)

Umm no idea what we're up to yet, but on Sunday they have a motocross on the beech!!!

copied from site:

Riders rev up for beach motocross

Don't miss the Lions Club Beach Motocross this Sunday (14 October) for a spectacular day of action on Weymouth beach. The event attracts over 300 top male and female riders from around the country and is free to spectators. Riders can reach speeds of up to 70 mph and will spend a considerable amount of time airborne or buried in sand!

Look out for the specially designed 'bomb holes', dare devil jumps and sharp chicanes. The practice session will start at 12 noon with racing taking place from 1-4pm.

·
Registered
189 Posts
tonight-pizza hut with the girlfriend!! oh yes what a date!! :)
tomorrow- going to buy myself a corsa c :) happy times :)
sunday-probably gonna be messing about with my new corsa c :) even happier times :)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
tonight-sitting in watching tele.
tomorrow-pick up my calibra leather maybe leather for door cards an make a start.then hit the town for mates bday.
sunday-recovering.lol

·
Registered
542 Posts
tonight: getting drunk and crashing at some birds house
tomorrow: i got a football match, then going to my mates for some drinks
sunday: wash the car :p lol

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Tonight: Head home and see the girlfriend and maybe do some photoshopping

Tomorrow: Spend the morning in bed, take the girlfriend to work and head to the pub with some mates to watch the rugby the go clubbing after

Sunday: Recover, Go back to uni :)

·
8,051 Posts
drive home tonight
get very drunk with my mates at home tommorow
come back down on sunday, get very drunk with mates at uni

isn't uni life great?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Gosh, everyone seems to have such great social lives, I'm off to take my bloody parents shopping tonight (What Joy). Sat night will probably have a couple of bots of wine and watch a movie in our home cinema, after doing all crappy mundane weekend chores. Sunday it appears that we got an open house, my hubby is refurbing arcade machines and has got what seems to be everyone and their grandmothers coming to buy one or two or who knows!!! At least I don't have to work at weekends, feel sorry for you guys that do.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Gosh, everyone seems to have such great social lives, I'm off to take my bloody parents shopping tonight (What Joy). Sat night will probably have a couple of bots of wine and watch a movie in our home cinema, after doing all crappy mundane weekend chores. Sunday it appears that we got an open house, my hubby is refurbing arcade machines and has got what seems to be everyone and their grandmothers coming to buy one or two or who knows!!! At least I don't have to work at weekends, feel sorry for you guys that do.
I've worked weekends all my working life so I'm used to it :laugh:

·
Registered
713 Posts
If my company had their way they'd see me working every day (well, night) of the week. oh wait come to think of it, this next week they are!

i want a new job

1 - 20 of 23 Posts