All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
under 2 weeks till pvs wooooo

is it just me thats really excited for some reason.

ive only been to a few show before so this will be great. just gota hope weathers good now :d

·
Registered
670 Posts
nope its not just you,

i am looking forward to it but its come up to quick for me with getting work done to my car this week. Skinted myself just about:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I just wish i could go, it would be about 300mile round trip for me and my girlfriends has an exam that day i think.

Does anyone know anything about weston wheels this year, is it on etc....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bah dont worry about the gf sneak off :p. cant miss this show its gunna b huge.my ticket was something like number 5049

and weve got to travel 280.52 miles each way. dedicated or what?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
LOL i might see if any of my mates are free and wanna come with me. And yeah that is pretty dedicated :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
JCs .... you from corsa crazy ?? sure i remember you .. sorry for hyjacking thread ... ill be there next year though in my project motor

·
Registered
322 Posts
Toooo far away for me! Mibby next year! Going to F&M in scotland though

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've got my thrill pants on. It's the first time I've been. Trying to get Lee_H's car done in time though!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looking forward to it but think im still going to be recovering from modified nationals!
Wanted mine colour coded but couldn't find anywhere decent to do it in time, so will have to wait... Need to get exhuast on, alarm fitted and back lowered though!

Has anyone got their tickets yet?

Does anyone know anything about weston wheels this year, is it on etc....
Weston wheels isn't coming back, they have a new show that is meant to be replacing it called low and loud though. Use to love weston wheels - was 20 minutes from me!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Got mine last week. Looking for a tent now!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dude get one of those new ones that doesnt need poles etc just folds out looks soo much easier.

weeve got a 6man tent for 2 or 3 of us lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts