Absolutely amazing present! **Bows down and kisses your toes**

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yes but, it will be that good he wont care LOL:D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
excellent pressie! hope you both have a great day! Silverstone is an amazing circuit!! Used to go there a lot myself, been all around the pits / paddocks :D

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
He will have a great time Laura. My uncle went to Silverstone about 8 years ago and drove a Dodge Viper which he loved. Unfortunately though he got his Cavalier Turbo that was in the car park pinched by some drug addicts - police found it in Birmingham in a crappy area with needles all over the back seat - he wasn't impressed.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ouch.....That's just a one off thing that happens though, dont worry about it Laura:D

·
Registered
585 Posts
What a wicked present!! :thumbs_up:

You could maybe top it but you'd be looking at flying lessons or Rallying :p

Your Lee is a very lucky guy.....Lotus day and bikini pics in wallet :laugh:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a wicked present!! :thumbs_up:

You could maybe top it but you'd be looking at flying lessons or Rallying :p

Your Lee is a very lucky guy.....Lotus day and bikini pics in wallet :laugh:
Well thats very nice of you to say Sky i am blushing :) But i had to think of something amazing, he's an amazing guy :) .......and i love silvestone :laugh:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I like how you like it to aswell though Laura, you will both enjoy an absolutely fantastic day out!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Off tomorrow!

Starting to get worried now :rolleyes: He's a great driver but he'll be speeding round silverstone adrenalin racing and i cant sit next to him grabbing his thigh if he goes too fast (my passanger hand brake) :laugh:

·
Registered
521 Posts
he will be fine he will have an instructor teaching him the limits an its controled environment they wont let him crash or anything bad happen it will be really good dont worry just make sure you get some pics up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts