All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought if i could get some peoples attention as i haven't heard of a meet being arranged in a long time, so is anyone up for it? as i think corsa_hobby would like to pop along as Lyds to take her mind off stuff, We will arange a suitable time/place once we got more people involved.

Thank You.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I'm totally up for it. I wanna meet you again Nath & also Chris (Corsa Hobby). :) Tell me a time & place & I'll be there if i haven't got work.

·
Registered
273 Posts
im back in wolverhampton now after a summer up north away from uni! so i reckon i would be up for a meet. even tho as soon as im back on wolves someone has crowbarred me door again trying to break in :mad:

·
Registered
708 Posts
If it's at a time I can make, I might just make the drive up, just to meet you lot.

I've driven the Golf up to Catton park beginning of August and it wasn't that bad tbh, don't see why I can't do it again...

·
Registered
713 Posts
er...not sure, not heard of it round here, mind i am fairly new-ish to northfield, if u head out of northfield alongside sainsbury's its up that road the pub is then im abt 5 mins away from the dingle pub

·
Registered
713 Posts
corsa_hobby it doesnt amtter what car you have :thumbs_up:
i'll probably turn up in the clio, seeing as the corsa aint exactly photo quality material...as Lyd's knows about as ive told her it has steelies on the front and alloys on the rear lol and in need of some drastic tlc on the bodywork colour :laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
i'll probably turn up in the clio, seeing as the corsa aint exactly photo quality material...as Lyd's knows about as ive told her it has steelies on the front and alloys on the rear lol and in need of some drastic tlc on the bodywork colour :laugh:
:) The Clio would look nice with all the Corsas. It's quality. Even though I'm not a major fan of Clios, yours has swayed me. :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
hahaha feel the force of the dark side of the french cars :laugh: :shocked:

might sway you even more once i finally get round to spending some more time and money on it :D:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts