All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Can anyone help with very wet floor in passenger side front footwell (Corsa C). Hard to find so far due to carpet and rubber floor covering.
Back passenger side footwell also wet but think this is just due to slope of floor and leak / water ingress is in front.

Note I have seen other similar threads but these mostly relate to break servo unit seal failure in driver side.

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Is it rainwater or Coolant, if its coolants it prob the heater matrix, if its rainwater, well could be anywhere, door seal, window, grommet in bulkhead...grommet in floor under carpet...i would make sure the drain is clear for the heater air intake, grill on top at front of windscreen, pour some water in it see if it runs out the bottom and not in car....Fred.

Hello
Can anyone help with very wet floor in passenger side front footwell (Corsa C). Hard to find so far due to carpet and rubber floor covering.
Back passenger side footwell also wet but think this is just due to slope of floor and leak / water ingress is in front.

Note I have seen other similar threads but these mostly relate to break servo unit seal failure in driver side.

Cheers
Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.