All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I was thinking of getting tighter suspension for my car. They would so some good! The Corsa suspension is a bit spongy. But, I've found that alloy wheels with low profile tyres give the car all round better handling. My steel wheels with standard tyres were very spongy. Yeah go for them!;)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
a bit! 1.2 suspension is flippin awful very jelly like, as soon as iv got the funds it 60mm drop Fk coilovers thank you very much :laugh: as for that supsension kit its got a very attractive price lol but iv never heard of the make, perhaps your comprising qaulity for cost...

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
The german brands are meant to be good. Have a read of some reviews first & see what other people think before buying some suspension.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok but im on a tight budget im goin more for looks than ride comfort but obviously dont want it totallyy sh!t

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I don't reckon it would be that bad. Either way when you lower your car and uprate the suspension the ride quality will be comprimised. But it also depends on what you like. I prefer my car to have really firm suspension, you feel every bump in the road but I'm that used to it it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Not only that but you will 100% notice a massive improvement in handling/cornering.

I highly recommend and highly rate upgrading from standard suspension. It is the first job I do when I get a new car.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so the evo racing ones would do the job u reckon better than just using springs?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okies so basically sayin the evo racing ones are WA|\|K lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You never know, they may just end up being quite good. Will definately be better than just springs though.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Also try searching for spirngs and shock absorbers seperate.
You may be able to get them cheaper that way.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well thats what i will be buying anyway ain got the money for anythin more expensive

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
in all fairness alot of the cheaper looking unbranded stuff on ebay ends up being made by big companies, bought what i thought was a cheap **** set to make do on another corsa and it ended up being made by gmax(not great but better) lol and my mate bought cheap seats that where unbranded cobras

d

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sweet, deffo gonna get them anyway!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
just cause there cheap doesnt mean there **** they all have to be built to a standard, if you buying them for an everyday car that gets a wee kicking but nothnig mental then im sure they will be fine but not suited for the likes of the use on track etc

d

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea true is suppose, only for me really i just going for looks aswell more than anything...

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I don't think you will be disappointed with them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts